What Is a Project Management System?
Managing a project involves many different aspects and many things that have to be tracked and followed up upon. You have to determine project tasks, create a schedule, assign resources, and identify and track issues and risks. That’s just the tip of the iceberg; as a project manager, you are responsible for the overall success of a project.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM features
- Online planning accessible from any browser : Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc
- Project management : assign tasks to users for each project. Adjust tool structure to your need (teams / groups of projects).
- Project categories and colors for better visibility
Monthly or daily display
- Display by project or by user
- Projects and tasks statuses : to do, in progress, done, abandoned
- Teams management
- Several filters available : by projects, users, statuses, full text search
- Printable version for the planning
- Drag and drop for task moving
- Export : PDF, CSV, calendar
- Email based trouble Ticket System
- Client/Company Management
- Project listings
- Hierarchical Task List
- File Repository
- Contact List
- Discussion Forum
- Resource Based Permissions
- Create custom fields
- Custom Reports.
- Data Export
- Data Import
- Barcode and QR Codes.
- Database Backup
- Cloud Hosting