What Is a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)?
What is a CRM? A customer relationship management (CRM) platform is a piece of software companies use to manage interactions with customers, store information about them, and automate a number of processes connected with a customer’s journey through the marketing and sales funnels. A CRM system is an incredibly important tool for every company, helping to foster customer loyalty and forge it into healthy revenue.
What Does a CRM Do?
At the most basic level, CRM software allows marketers and salespeople to manage and analyze relationships with the company’s actual and potential customers. It enables tracking every interaction with the company and collects information about the customer. This way, when speaking to a customer, the marketer always knows who they are and sees their history with the company. This makes the interaction more personalized, increases the chances of conversion, and encourages customer trust and loyalty.
- Over 70 user modules and configuration panels
- Scheduling and Appointment Calendar
- Intuitive navigation with responsive menu
- Customer, sales, lead, logistic, service and inventory management
- Built-in notification by email and/or SMS
- Analytics with sales forecasting
- Cloud based hosting
- Customizable dashboard
- Data coloring tools
- Advanced search engine
- Customer Portal
- Web To Lead Forms
- Lead Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Support & Collaboration
- Customer Profiles
- Works Great on iPads, Mobile Devices
- And Much More!